I’ve got my step mum hooked on ‘sludge’ for breakfast. And to if I’m completely honest, I’m pretty addicted to it too. We mix it up and try different combinations but this batch was particularly good!
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- Leaves from 1 stem of Kale
- Small handful of freshly picked mint leaves
- 1 egg
- Half an avocado
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp organic cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tbs organic coyo (coconut yoghurt)
Add a little dash of water if it’s too thick. Drink it like a smoothie or pour it into a bowl and top with crushed nuts and fresh fruit.